Saturday, May 19, 2007

Finished week 2 assignments

I just submitted part one of my final paper for initial review by the professor and my classmates. I kind of rushed the submission since I have to read 100 pages for week 3 and wanted to finish week 2 before I started. I have only lost one point in my overall grade so far and if I lost a few more I would still have an A in the class. I will put more effort into next weeks portion of the final paper, I should probably write at least two to three pages per part to ensure a decent final paper.

I was so exhausted from trying to answer the second part for my first assignment this week I could not focus on the portion for the final paper. I did finally figure out what extraordinary items are though. Extraordinary items are those items which unusual nature and have a infrequency of occurrence.