Saturday, July 12, 2008

Triathlon's scheduled

Well, I realized based on a comment from a dear friend I failed to list the Triathlon's I'm scheduled for this year.

1. Tour de Kirkwood on 27 July 08
2. Wood River Tri on 9 Aug 08
3. Tiger Tri on 23 Aug 08

As of right now I am not planning on actually competing in the Tour de Kirkwood because my swimming is not where it needs to be. I started taking swimming lessons to learn to swim and overcome my fear of water. Well, I have over come the fear of water but just started progressing to taking a few strokes and do not have the stamina to complete the swim distance of 400 yards, but I'm not giving up.

Wood River Tri I can walk if I want because the pool is only 4 1/2 feet deep, 450 meters.

Tiger Tri is 300 yard swim.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Wow! Those are coming up fast! Keep it up! I am getting in shape vicariously through you. :)