Saturday, October 20, 2007

Posting again

I haven't posted in almost two months, but I am back now. I spent the last month diligently working on my phase I of my current military education class and have 6 classes left to complete. I was hoping to be completed by now but the past two weeks has been more hectic than I expected.

In preparation for our move to St. Louis "hubby 2.0" and I took Columbus day weekend and made a quick trip to St. Louis to look for a house. I have to praise God and give him thanks because we did find a place to live. So, the movers will pick up our furniture on Wednesday and be able to deliver it directly to the house in St. Peters, just west of St. Louis. I will have about a 20 to 30 minute drive into work but, we are paying less rent in St. Peters than we are here in Moon Township.

I worked my last weekend for the Army Reserve this past weekend. The best part about my new job is I am not required to work a weekend unless by exception.

This past week has been having lunches and saying see you later to friends. Friday was my last day a work.

Both 'hubby 2.0' and I have been sick, he earlier in the week and I today which makes getting ready to move so much fun (NOT).

1 comment:

Heather said...

Glad to see you back at it. I know it has been crazy for y'all. praying that you will both find St. Louis a breath of fresh air. But there will still be snow - does James realize this yet?
Love ya!