Monday, October 29, 2007

New neighborhood

"Hubby 2.0" and I were pleased yesterday when we stopped by the house we are renting and on our way out the neighbor across the street introduced himself to us. He told us the area is nice and quite not a lot excitement and on Halloween night if we are at the house we might get 10 to 15 kids to trick or treat the house not bad. It was nice to see the neighbors taking a interest in who is moving into the empty house.

He forwarded us about his chestnut tree, large black, they could damage and stain the car if parked underneath. That was awful nice of him.

3 comments:

Helen Hurley said...

Awww, yay for nice neighbors! That is exciting. The only neighbor Matt and I really had any contact with while we were in North Carolina is the one who repeated told us to not park in "her spot"... I kid you not, the woman did not have a car! It drove me crazy. I should remember to make more of an effort to get to know our neighbors when we move back, so I can get to know the nice ones too. Happy moving! Hope you don't lose anything you really like!

Helen Hurley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Helen Hurley said...

Note: For the record I'm not a retard. It posted twice on it's own, I swear!