Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Leases

This weeks assignment is on Leases and the criteria for determining what is a operating lease and what is a capital lease. Right now I'm so confused over the topic, I'm praying the information I have read will bounce around in my head tomorrow enough to where when I write my answer the the assignment it makes sense.

The assignments are getting tough towards the end of the class. which is how it should be.

Update on running - hubby and I ran/walked 2.20 miles today. I slowed my pace a bit and my heel is not hurting as bad today as it had the past few days. I realized I had been sprinting during our run portion which is something I'm not ready to do just yet.

2 comments:

Helen Hurley said...

Yay, Daphany! You can do it! Good job taking care of James, too. Now that's really the difficult task..

Heather said...

My word - I can't believe ya'll are already bak to running. Now I really feellike a wimp!
But way to go! Love ya'll!