Saturday, June 21, 2008

second ride on my Felt Triathlon Bicycle

Today we attended the June St. Louis Tri Club meeting, which was a picnic and a ride of the route for the July Tour de Kirkwood Triathlon. Hubby 2.0 went on the ride and I rode around the park for about 10 to 20 minutes and covered approximately .8 of a mile before I was unable to clip out of my bike clips. So, I fell over to the right and ripped the tape on my tri bars and pushed in my break pad on the front wheel, which prevented me from finishing my ride. I have a lot to learn and practice on when clipping in and out of the clips on the pedals but, I did enjoy myself.

1 comment:

Helen said...

Wow, you're very brave for attempting the clipping shoes. I don't think I would ever trust myself enough to do that. I'm glad to hear from you guys again! I do think about y'all occasionally and... oh Matt just got home from duty!