Saturday, April 21, 2007

Hawaii for fun and sun

Sunday begins a two week break between the spring and summer semester at Argosy University (where I am pursuing the DBA) http://www.argosyu.edu/ and http://online.argosyu.edu/. So, my husband and I are taking a long overdue vacation to Hawaii for two weeks. We will not be taking a computer, we will only have the cell phones on for emergencies (this is a huge challenge for us) but since we are both pursuing our Doctorate's in Business Administration at the same time. This has been an interesting year with both pursuing the "terminal degree" much of our time has been spent working on class with trying to catch time together when we have finished our class work and when we have finished our day at the office.

So, I am really looking forward to spending some quality time together.

Even though I just started this blog, unless I post tomorrow do not expect a post until after the middle of May.

1 comment:

Heather said...

The middle of May!!!!! Just joking. I like your blog! Just make sure that every once in a while you "talk down" to me. :) Actually, you have written very well and clearly and I am even reading it at 7am, which you know what that means for me. Have fun in Hawaii! Talk to you soon!